Nursing e Portfolio Rubrics
E-portfoliosStudents101: Rubric for Assessing E-Portfolios: Using
All MSN students are required to create an electronic portfolio (e-Portfolio) that is submitted in the final nursing course. The purpose of this e-Portfolio is to showcase the best work you have completed during your MSN program and reflect on what you have learned and how you have grown professionally during your MSN program. The e-Portfolio supports your professional development, documents your clinical competence, and maps course assignments to your program outcomes. The content of your e-Portfolio are artifacts such as your papers, presentations, and other documents that provide evidence of what you have accomplished in the MSN program and how you have met the MSN program outcomes. In addition to the artifacts, your e-Portfolio includes reflective narratives that give examples and demonstrate what you have learned and how you have grown professionally during your MSN program.
Mapping the e-Portfolio to the MSN outcomes
There are three e-Portfolios in use in the MSN program as of January 2015 term.
, the e-Portfolio is available through the College sponsored Google site and is initiated in the first course that you take in the graduate program, and then completed in the final nursing Practicum course. The portfolio, with artifacts from each course throughout the program, is used to validate achievement of the MSN program outcomes. The content of your e-Portfolio are artifacts such as your papers, presentations, and other documents that provide evidence of your progress through the program. These artifacts are mapped to the MSN outcomes.
Students completing the new curriculum should follow the directions below to establish their Google e-Portfolio.
To create your Nursing e-Portfolio, follow the steps provided in the following video:
- Log in to the eCollege portal at my.tesc.edu
- Find the “My Unread Messages” block and click. This takes you to your College email. Click on the Google Apps navigation icon (located in the top, right corner of the screen) and choose “Sites.”
- Click “Create, ” then “Browse Gallery for More, ” then “Student Templates, ” then select “Nursing e-Portfolio Version 2.” Then scroll to the bottom and click “Select.”
- Name your e-Portfolio as Last name, First Name.
- Click “Create.”
- When your e-Portfolio appears on your screen, go to the upper right hand corner and click “Share.”
- To return to your e-Portfolio, click the site name on the left side.
It is recommended that students add artifacts as each course is completed. Do not wait until the final course to begin the e-Portfolio process.
Azula was born in Miami, Florida, the son of parents who are natives of Colombia...
What channel is e news on?
the answer here really will depend on where you live ... the channel will very from states , city's and towns ...
Where is E! News located?
The E Network is located in Los Angeles.