Nursing 3 Medication checks
Medications By Prefix, Root, Suffix | Nursing Life
Medication Aide renewal applications will be mailed to ALL holders of a current, valid medication aide certificate. To change your address you must include your name, certificate number, mailing address, which includes your county, as well as your telephone number.
Address changes must be submitted in writing by mail, fax, or email.
Ohio Board of Nursing
17 South High Street, Suite 400
Continuing Education (CE) Requirements:
You are required to complete 15 contact hours of continuing education during each certification period. For this certification period, contact hours must be obtained between the date your most recent medication aide certificate was issued and April 30, 2014 which include:
- One (1) contact hour Category A (directly related to Ohio law & rules).
(Category A must be approved by an OBN approver, or offered by an OBN approved provider unit headquartered in the state of Ohio).
- One (1) contact hour directly related to establishing and maintaining professional boundaries.
- Ten (10) contact hours directly related to medications or medication administration consistent with the function of the certified medication aide.
- The remaining three (3) contact hours must be consistent with the function of a certified medication aide.
Approved offerings covering topics such as pharmacology, patient safety, nursing delegation, professional boundaries, and communication are acceptable.
Do NOT send CE documentation to the Board at this time. You are required to maintain CE documentation for at least (6) years.
- Personal Checks and Cash are NOT accepted.
- Renewal Applications will not be emailed or faxed.
- Fee must accompany the application.
NOTICE: Medication Aide Pilot Program
On, the Medication Aide Pilot Program ended. On or after that date, any nursing home or residential care facility located in the State of Ohio may utilize one or more medication aides to administer prescription medications to its residents, subject to the following conditions:
1. Each individual used as a medication aide must hold a current, valid medication aide certificate issued by the board under Chapter 4723. Of the revised code;
2. The nursing home or residential care facility shall ensure that the requirements of section 4723.67, ORC are met.
Medication Aide Pilot Program Report (February 2009)
Resource Utilization Groups (RUG...
Three Seeds Nursing Extract (San Zi Yang Qin Wan) 200 Pills X 12
Health and Beauty (Lanzhou Traditional Herbs)
Naturalax #3 - 100 - Capsule
Health and Beauty (Nature's Way)
Lan-O-Soothe Compare To Lansinoh Lanolin For Breastfeeding Mothers 28 GM (3 Pack)
Baby Product (GERITREX CORP)
Irwin Organics Nutrient-Dense Greens & Fruits 60 tablets
Irwin Naturals Power to Sleep PM 60 ea
Health and Beauty (AB)