Nursing Careers in NJ
Kennedy offers many exciting career opportunities for nurses at our hospitals and numerous ambulatory facilities. Our foremost priority is patient care. We meet patient care needs with respect and compassion, and value the patient’s right to privacy and confidentiality. We also value the special role our nurses play in patient care..
Because Kennedy’s services and programs are so extensive, we offer career opportunities in virtually every clinical area.
Nursing positions include:
- Registered Staff Nurses
- Nurse Managers
- Nurse Supervisors
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Case Managers
Why Work at Kennedy?
At Kennedy, we know that nurses are in high demand. That’s why we do everything possible to recruit and retain top-notch nursing talent. We are committed to the professional and career development of our staff. In addition to our excellent benefits package, we provide a supportive and pleasant working environment. We also develop and mentor our nurses to advance in their careers and become future nursing leaders through our Nursing Leadership Academy.
Here are some reasons to join the Kennedy nursing team:
- Organizational support for professional advancement
- Shared Nursing Governance
- Certification recognition and compensation
- Flexible work schedules
- Direct working relationships with nurse managers
- Professional collaboration
- Multi-disciplinary team approach
- Professional enrichment opportunities
- Involvement in community wellness initiatives
- Excellent relationships with administration
- Caring, compassionate and committed environment
- Academic Affiliations
Other benefits include:
- Flexible benefits with a choice of medical insurance, dental, vision coverage, life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition assistance: 100 % reimbursement of approved...
What careers are available for an MPH without a nursing license?
It is as an exciting time for an MPH as new apps for mobile diagnosis and screening are becoming available. As we create these we will be looking for experts in Public Health policy and distribution.